Care Finders Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) and Registered Nurses are trained professionals who care for each patient as an individual.
At Care Finders, we understand that the people we serve are your mothers, fathers, grandparents, friends and loved ones.
Like you, we want to provide them with the best care and support possible.
We offer a comprehensive Plan of Care created by our Registered Nurses just for you.
Here is a list of the many home health care duties we provide, including personal care, homemaking care, and companionship care.
- Bathing assistance
- Grooming and dressing
- Incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance and transfers
- Exercise therapy approved by plan of care
- Escort to medical appointments
- Meal planning and preparation with attention to dietary restrictions
- Light housekeeping
- Personal laundry including bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Emotional Support
- Chaperone on walks and outings, if appropriate